- Build a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life, through our commitment to raising standards of achievement in every area.
- Recognise individual differences, raising self-esteem and ensuring equal access to the curriculum.
- Strive for good relationships between pupils, staff, parents, parishes and the wider community.
- Recognise the richness of our multicultural community as a source of learning.
- Show an example in the way we care for, love and respect each other.
“The most important command,” Jesus said, “is this:
Love one another;
Just as I have loved you.
By this love you have for one another,
everyone will know that you follow me.”